Top 10 Rewards Programs For New Moms – Get Free Samples and Coupons
Just so you guys know there are a few affiliate links in this article including Amazon Mom, Enfamil Family Beginnings and Similac Strong Moms Program links. If you decide to sign up for these free programs that’s great and I…
Just so you guys know there are a few affiliate links in this article including Amazon Mom, Enfamil Family Beginnings and Similac Strong Moms Program links. If you decide to sign up for these free programs that’s great and I appreciate your support.
When we had Jake I knew that finances would be very tight and we would need to save as much as possible. Over the past two years I’ve learned a thing or two about maintaining a strict budget by making use of coupons and reward programs. Once I learned how to take advantage of these programs and the promotions they offered I was able to never pay full price for baby products not to mention I found myself even getting free things from the rewards I earned. It came to a point where my friends started asking me: How do you get so much free stuff?? After teaching them I realized that I enjoyed teaching others how to save hence why I started Formula coupons 4 moms.
Luckily, it’s not that hard it just requires knowing which programs, clubs and memberships to sign up for. Once you’ve signed up these companies will start sending you freebies, samples, coupons and parenting emails that I found really useful when we had our first child. I would also recommend getting the babies grandparents to sign up for the rewards programs as well. Having a few extra coupons around never hurts 🙂
If your currently pregnant it’s a great time to sign up for these programs as you can start banking coupons and samples and many of the companies will start sending you relevant information that goes along with your pregnancy. Typically companies will send you freebies and coupons every 3 months! So the sooner you sign up the better!I’ve compiled a list below of the top 12 programs I find offer the best rewards I’ve used each of them and highly recommend all of them. I’ve also listed my favorite first!
1. Huggies Enjoy the Ride Rewards: This is a fantastic program! When you sign up Huggies will send you stacks of diaper coupons, and by signing up you can participate in their rewards program. These rewards points can be redeemed later for free stuff. The codes are found on any Huggies products you purchase. I often post these rewards codes on our blog.
2. Pampers Gifts to Grow
This is the equivalent program to Huggies enjoy the ride rewards, they don’t seem to mail out as many coupons but it’s still a great program if your planning to use Pampers diapers. They also have a very similar rewards program.
3. Similac Strong Moms: If your looking for the mother of all rewards programs check out the Similac Strong Moms program. When you sign up, Similac will send you two full size cans of formula along with coupons valued at $5 off. They also offer coupons that you can redeem at your OBGYN to get freebies from their office.
Here’s a list of Information they sent me during my Pregnancy:
During your Pregnancy:
- Nutritional Guidance
- Weekly emails with tips and tools for pregnancy
- Tips to get ready for child birth and breastfeeding
- $20 in premium Shutterfly birth announcements
After your baby arrives:
- up to $329 in membership rewards and partner offers.
- FREE infant formula and coupons delivered to your door
- Montly Emails about baby’s growth and development
- Live one-on-one nutritional support from Similac FeedingExpert team @ 800-986-8800
4. Enfamil Family Beginnings: This is another great program that will get you free samples and coupons on Enfamil. When I signed up I got one full size can of baby formula several enfamil checks and a heap of freebies. The also offer a support line where you can speak with a lactation consultant if you have any questions.
5. Gerber Start Healthy: Don’t expect many coupons from the Gerber Start Healthy program. However they make up for it with the coupons they send out. When you sign up you simply tell them how old you baby is and they send you coupons for products that you will need soon. Early on you will receive formula checks and breastfeeding supplies coupons. Later they will send you coupons for baby food. I can remember getting several $15 off Gerber Good Start coupons talk about high value
6. Babies R Us Newsletter: When you sign up for this newsletter you will be sent a montly newsletter FILLED with coupons and you will also recieve a flyer in the mail. The mailers usually has a 20% one baby item coupon in it which you can use for those real expensive items.
7. Beechnut Family: This program is similar to the Gerber Start Healthy program. you’ll get ton’s of great coupons and you will also get free sample kit’s every two or three months.
8. Luvs Network: There is no rewards program for Luvs and you won’t get any free samples but when you sign up they will send you high value diaper coupons. For example last month I just received a $2.50 off any pack of luvs diapers.
9. Free American Baby Subscription: This magazine is a good read with coupons scattered throughout the articles! Another great free baby magazine.
10. Nursery Water Free Offers: When you sign up you’ll receive a free tote bag and a stack of coupons. The tote bag is so cool it folds up into a tiny key chain that can be clipped onto your diaper bag. If you ever find yourself in need of a extra bag it’s there. I use it all the time!
I was only going to mention 10 of my top choices but I just couldn’t stop. Well I hope my list will help you save some money on baby products as it has me. Over the last two years I’ve saved thousands of dollars through the programs I’ve listed above and I hope you can do the same!
Don’t forget leave me a comment with any rewards programs you like!